Victims of Crimes

What You Can Do If You Are a Victim of Crime. You Have Rights. You Can Get Help. Download Brochure

Monday, May 26, 2014

A Kidnapping in Lombard, DuPage County, Illinois USA - GHWittler - Open Salon

A Kidnapping in Lombard, DuPage County, Illinois USA - GHWittler - Open Salon

After Mr. Roberto Hung, J.D. was abused and murdered by Respiratory Therapist Ben Aguilar at Vencor Northlake Hospital in Cook County, Illinois, the Lombard Police Department had me kidnapped while I was sleeping with my husband Nathan Scott Wittler in the Master Bedroom at 502 S. Westmore-Meyers Road and Washington Boulevard in the Village of Lombard, County of Du Page, Illinois.  The Lombard Police had unauthorized access entry to the Hung Family home after midnight and opened the porch side door with a key, allowing several skin head males to come into the Hung Family home when I, Gardenia C. Hung-Wittler was sleeping with my husband Nathan Scott Wittler.  Then one of the skin head men pulled off the bed, away from my husband and began to inject me, to take me away from my home in Lombard.  The unknown skin head man kidnapped me away from my family and took me to a hospital in Du Page County, Illinois.  I never received any medical records or reports from the DuPage County Hospital near the Village of Lombard in Illinois.  I have been kidnapped on several occasions by the Lombard police who also forced my hospitalization at Elmhurst Memorial Hospital, Ward D.  I reported forced hospitalization by the Lombard Police at Elmhurst Memorial Hospital, medical service fraud and abuse of a patient to the health insurance company.



     Kidnappings of Lombard resident homeowners after midnight  in the Village of Lombard arranged by the Police and Fire Department are common for forced hospitalizations, induced drug injected for overdose, and physical abuse of patients in the County of DuPage in Illinois, USA.  The Lombard resident homeowners are kidnapped and sequestered in psychiatric wards overdosed by medications to cause high medical and hospitalizations billings at the expense of the Lombard real estate properties in DuPage County, Illinois, USA.

No comments: