Victims of Crimes

What You Can Do If You Are a Victim of Crime. You Have Rights. You Can Get Help. Download Brochure

Monday, May 26, 2014

A Torture Session for a Victim of Crime in DuPage County, IL - GHWittler - Open Salon

A Torture Session for a Victim of Crime in DuPage County, IL - GHWittler - Open Salon

On the 25th Anniversary of the National Center for Victims of Crime, I remember how I was a Victim of Torture and Crime in DuPage County, Illinois, as a Lombard resident homeowner at 502 South Westmore-Meyers Road and Washington Boulevard, near St. Pius X Catholic Church and School.  I was kidnapped from the Master bedroom of a historic Lombard bungalow while I was sleeping after midnight.  The house keys to our family home were passed around to Lombard Police and covert informants, so they could have unauthorized access entry to the Hung-Wittler family home when the Lombard resident homeowners were working during the day, afternoon or nights.  After midnight, I woke up suddenly and noticed a group of men around the bed.  Someone pulled me away from my husband who was sleeping next to me.  I started to scream out his name, while the man pulled me forcefully away from my husband who was still in bed.  The man carried me away in the new pajamas I had bought at Yorktown Center in Lombard.The man was tall and strong while he pulled me away and carried me.  The intruder used a hypodermic needle to induce drugs so I would pass out and stop screaming.

Since I remember that I was taken away from the Village of Lombard to another town where I was tortured.  During the torture session, my fingers and the palms of my hands were passed over hot flames and singed to damages my fingerprints—I passed out from the pain and abuse of torture.  The tips of my fingers were numb and flat.  My hands have become weak and I cannot grasp objects which slip away from my fingers and drop onto the floor.  I have lost the sense of grasping from both hands and fingers.  There is also loss of memory and disability from the damages to my feet since I could not walk.

1 comment:

None said...

I was tortured in Dupage and drugged by members of law enforcement and possibly informants. There is no revourse and very zero chances of me ever obtaining proof of this. I had never read anything about torture in that county